cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 phones one plan ...Need to buy long distant plan for parner phone. any ideas?

soupy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

8 REPLIES 8

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@soupy we never heard any more from you... everything okay?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@soupy wrote:

Okay, i have 2 phones,2 telephone numbers and one account.

@soupy are you sure you're a Public Mobile customer?  Because this is quite impossible here.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@soupy , as previously mentioned you need 2 seperate accounts. You could both get the $25 plan. And get 10 day US  roaming adds on for your wife in the US, and you get a $8, 200 minute US add on in Canada. This allows you to keep in touch with each other.

soupy

I should have sid one account not plan.

soupy

I reside in Canada. I have one account and two phones. My wife has one phone in the US for a couple of weeks and believe it or not wewould like to talk to eash other.Is this possible with on account?

soupy

Okay, i have 2 phones,2 telephone numbers and one account.i need to put international calling (US) on both phones. Is that possible?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@soupy Where do you have your plan? Can't be here. You need a separate email, SIM and plan for each PM account. By long distance? Do you mean calling from within Canada? The only plan that offers long distance is the $50 plan with calling from within Canada to the US.  Or calling on a trip to the US? Here's a link to the different plans offered by PM.https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

You can't have two phones on one plan.

Only way to use two phones (not at same time) is pull sim out of one put it in other.

To have two phones running at same time you need.

Two sim cards. 

Two email addresses (or Gmail aliases)

Two accounts. One sim per account.

Don't forget to use a referral code for a $10 sign up bonus.

Need Help? Let's chat.