cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 payments that needs to stop

thibe1988
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,
In 2021 I created two account for 2 teenagers with their own e-mails. The 2 accounts are being charge on my credit card since then. The 2 teenagers in question no longer live with me since august 2022. So, I would like to stop getting charge for that. Can you help me with this. Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6

@Handy1 

just a headzup...customer has a couple of ways to do this themselves. No need to start conversation with CSA...as you know, they're super busy these days.

Thanks for your help, as always.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@thibe1988 

if you created both accounts, just log in to each one and disable Autopay. Let them deal with it from then on.

added...

unscribe.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@thibe1988- Since this is a public forum, you should remove/edit out any private information from your post (phone numbers).

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@thibe1988 

quiekst way for both phone.  CAll 1-855-4PUBLIC, enter the phone number and stop autopay there.  But you can only do so if you know the 4 digits code

if you don't mind them to just loss the service.  You can also just call your credit card and reverse the charges.  But both kids would loss the service immediately.  But this is the esaiest way

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@thibe1988 you are posting to a public forum...

customers.jpeg

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@thibe1988  if your know the PIN numbers for the accounts you can 611 and disable auto pay , or get support to help 

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

Need Help? Let's chat.