cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 different billing dates?

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

What does it mean when self-serve has 2 different payment due dates? Is it going to renew my plan twice a month now or will it just keep funding an extra payment into the account?

Is this something I can ignore or does the mod team have to get involved could my service be suspended ?

11 REPLIES 11

Dunkgirl

@CanadianStoner wrote:

@will13am What if you changed your plan mid month with autopay on, I am seeing a double charge coming as it says an autopay date of May 15th for my old plan ($15), but "Your base Plan will switch to 30-day plan ( $25 ) on May 16, 2019"

Should I reset autopay? 

This is normal @CanadianStoner .  Payment date is always the day before renewal date.

AutoPay occurs just past midnight of these two dates, so you should be fine.

CanadianStoner
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@hairbag1 Good advice. Cheers

@CanadianStoner wrote:

@will13am What if you changed your plan mid month with autopay on, I am seeing a double charge coming as it says an autopay date of May 15th for my old plan ($15), but "Your base Plan will switch to 30-day plan ( $25 ) on May 16, 2019"

Should I reset autopay? 

If you can...just manually add the funds to your account and everything will work out fine. I just did the same change of plan as you, manually loaded the funds to my account and the renewal went without a hitch. Good luck.

@CanadianStoner wrote:

Should I reset autopay? 

As mentioned already, the auto pay date is for notification only.  You can try toggling auto pay on and off to see if the date resets. 

CanadianStoner
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Should I reset autopay? 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The recent changes added a dynamic auto pay date which is broken and misleading.  It's only for notification as I understand it.  Apart from confusion, it won't create other problems.  The top up date at the top of the overview tab is the date that manual top up must be completed in order for renewal to take place properly the following day.  The other date which is the renewal date is always the day after the top up date.  

@Dunkgirl, my understanding is the earlier of the Téo dates is the correct payment date, the second date has recently been added and is incorrect in many cases.

Oracles were advised that as long as the available funds are enough to cover the renewal, there should be no issue.

My payments dates currently match for a date in June.

Dunkgirl

@stonechucker wrote:

@Dunkgirl wrote:

What does it mean when self-serve has 2 different payment due dates? Is it going to renew my plan twice a month now or will it just keep funding an extra payment into the account?

Is this something I can ignore or does the mod team have to get involved could my service be suspended ?

Have the amount due ready in Available balance for the renewal.  It is a display error that is know.

Having the money available will renew the plan and the display error will correct once renewed.

@stonechucker  I have topped up the account to cover the next renewal. If I understand you correctly I can completely ignore the different dates with no need to contact the mod team and everything display correctly after the renewal. Thanks.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@Dunkgirl wrote:

Have the amount due ready in Available balance for the renewal.  It is a display error that is know.

Having the money available will renew the plan and the display error will correct once renewed.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@DunkgirlThat is an issue caused by their latest "maintenance", you will need to contact the moderators to get it fixed.

You will want to contact them because some people have been getting double billed, suspended service, ect.

Need Help? Let's chat.