cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 GB bonus for activating SIM card

tammyjordan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I just set up a new account today and I forgot to put in the promo code for the additional 2GB of data for activating my SIM Card. Can this still be added to my account?

also is there a contact phone number that I can speak directly with a human representative?

Thanks

Tammy

5 REPLIES 5

tammyjordan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

I just found out that the promo code expired two days before I activated my sim card. I did not see any expiry date on the promo when I purchased my sim card and phone. My Son received his sim card a day after I did and will be in the same situation.

@tammyjordan 

The 2GB data promo code is not advertised at the present time.  So, not even sure if the promo is active at the present time.  CSA will inform you if the promo code is still active.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tammyjordan 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

for new customers who activate online.only, To get  2GB of monthly bonus data for Free* when you activations on $35, $40, $50,$60, $70 rate plans, for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB, just to you know.

put it the email for it and the same email when you do a new activate, Here link,

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

There is no contact number to talk to PM employee. For PM account issues support is provided by email only. Over here are customers as yourself trying to help each other.

Follow the link provided by @darkomega and tell CSA what is your issue and they will help you out. Response could be within minutes or hours depending on number of request they receive. But they WILL get back to you!

darkomega
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Need Help? Let's chat.