cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1GB of usage promo and data add-ons

orta
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I have noticed that when I log into my PM account I don't see the 1GB add-on that I had it since I opened my account with PM (in addition to the regular 1GB) as well as none of the data add-ons I had in the past. I was away for a month in August/September and have noticed this just recently when being notified that my standard 1GB of data is all used.

In the past (I guess June and July at the latest) I was able to use this additional monthly 1G with no issue.

I assume this might have happened after the transition to the new system.

Can somebody please check my account history, verify my claim, and hopefully fix this?

Thank you very much,

Vladimir

4 REPLIES 4

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@orta 

open ticket with PM support and ask them to check it for you

At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket 

have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS_Agent 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@orta 

Log out of your self-serve account. Login using secret / incognito mode. Any add-ons that you have that have not been consumed should now appear in your account on the plans and add-ons page. If you no longer see them then it is likely that you have completely consumed them. To double check the usage download the usage history as suggested by @dust2dust . Keep in mind the daily usage pages will only have your data usage up to date as of midnight Eastern last night.

orta
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have already checked my usage. I have used 1GB of regular data; however, my additional 1GB per month (I've always had) as well as bonus GBs of data I've accumulated have disappeared.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Click on the little spinner refresh icons lower down or use private mode. It might be that you've used up your data.

You can go back 90 days in your usage history. Output the spreadsheet and add up all your numbers. Add-ons get used when you run out of plan data. If you've used them up then they're gone.

Need Help? Let's chat.