cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$19 monthly plan for existing clients- Is it only for 3 months?

Yesmil8
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I am a bit confused with the new changes on rewards programs and all that jazz. Now, I changed my $25/month plan to the promotional $19/month for existing clients. Somewhere here I read that $19/month will last for only 3 months and the go to $21/month. Is that correct?

10 REPLIES 10

HI @Chachaba 

if you are existing subscriber, the only $19 plan you get is the 30 days one for 1GB.  You don't get the the other $19 90-day plan if you are existing customer

Chachaba
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi this is what I confused as well. 
hope there’s anyone can answer our questions. 

mikec4

It's a 90 day plan for $57. That works out to $19 / month. I moved up from the $15 plan. 

Chachaba

Hi we got the same plan ($25/month)and would like to switch to $19. Where  do you find out :

$19/month will last for only 3 months and the go to $21/month?
I couldn’t find it on the plan description.

Thank you.

hi @mikec4 for that $21/month but $19/month for 90 days option, it is a new activation only plan

but some got text from PM to. invite them to change to that.  Check with support agent and see if they can give you that plan 

please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

mikec4

is it possible for an existing customer to get in on this NEW plan with 3G data. for $19/month on the 3 month cycle. or must i go to a different cell company.

Yesmil8

Thank you. @Rastin  clarified my concern and confusion 🙂

Yesmil8

Hello. Thank you for the feedback. Yes, I was getting confused. While  I was awaiting for an answer here, I was browsing the community board and found clarification under this topic title: " PM's New $19 Plan: A Step in the Right Direction for Loyalty Customers"

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I believe that you are  confusing the plan for new customers with the one for old. The one for old is 19 and 1 gig every 30days and doesn't change.

The one for new customers is 21 for 3gig for 30 days or 57 for 90 days the equivalent of 19 every 30days  but payed all up front.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Yesmil8 

No. That's not correct. When they are talking about the 3 months, they mean it's a 90 day service. So you're paying 90 days at a time. Every 90 days the fees will come out of your account/credit card. 

And with the new point system, I haven't even looked at it cause I could care less at this moment. I'm waiting to hear back from the CCTS about my loss of earned legacy rewards. 🙂 

Update. Picture added.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1716664616819.png

As you can see by this picture. $21 every 30 days or $19 every 30 days x 3 which is 90 days subscription. 

Need Help? Let's chat.