cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15GB of 4G speed for 40$

azozco
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received an email from Public Mobile Marketing Preferences, about upgrading my phone >>>(Now that we’re 100% digital, we’re offering huge discounts on 4G Speed Plans. With our We Save, You Save Discount, you can get 15GB of 4G speed data for just $40/month1 when you upgrade your plan using My Account.)

but when I go to my account I found no change just my current plan as $40 5 GB  data at 3G Speed , so I have tried to call customer support but no way

4 REPLIES 4

azozco

Thank you for your advice you helped me and my friend, I have activated via the computer because when I open the website  via Android, this service disappears.

ottolb

I changed the plan using the account page and set it to start at the next renewal (Nov 4). I was charged the correct amount, but I got the wrong plan (5GB instead of 15GB). I'm contacting support to understand what happened. It's frustrating that Public doesn't send any confirmation email when plan changes occur.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

You can do it in your self serve don't assume it will be a seamless transition if you do it by text as many ppl have had issues with that, but your self serve on a computer works like a charm

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Yes, it was a clever idea that failed. If you want the plan then you can schedule it yourself for your next renewal. Click on plan & add-ons and change plan. First of all, look under there for a future dated box of information. If nothing there then go ahead and set up the plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.