cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15GB 4G speed promo never converted over

efleming001
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had a text for the 40$ 15gb 4g promo text n December for both my wife and myself. It asked to respond YES to switch. It never switched for our phones to the plan. I'm still on the 3g 1gb plan. I have auto-pay setup for both accounts,so the funds are available. How do I get switched over?

Thanks,

Evan

7 REPLIES 7

Screenshot_20220915-224026.png

No problem, @efleming001 

We shouldn't have to presume (as customers) that a fresh login to PM's self-serve site won't yield refreshed information.

The site leaves much to be desired as far too many customers believe what is being displayed is accurate and timely information - but it is not always.

It's their problem to fix and should not be ours to deal with.

efleming001

Ugh, should have known better. Thanks, I was seeing cached information

@efleming001 

Is the amount the same as from the prior renewal, or is it different?

Did you try logging in after opening an incognito tab to ensure you're getting a refreshed version of the self-serve page?

Then, you can see the tab "Plan and Add-ons" to view which plan you're on.

efleming001

I see an auto-pay charge in my bank for 39.55 for my plan  and 31.64 for my wife's plan

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Another piece of evidence is, how much did you pay for your renewals since you said yes?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@efleming001 

It's possible you may be viewing outdated version of the self-serve site. It has terrible caching issues.

• Try clearing cache and cookies and opening an incognito tab
  • Try using a completely different browser from a completely different device which does not have stored/remembered credentials

Also, try tapping the highlighted area when logged into self-serve for a refreshed page version:

HALIMACS_0-1673759542219.png

If after logging in this way the plan is confirmed to be the incorrect one, tap "plan and add-ons" and schedule a plan change for the next renewal date for the desired plan from the list.

Need Help? Let's chat.