cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15 dollar plan

Asdamsel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just changed to 15 dollar plan from 25 dollar unlimited plan.

I noticed i cant even make one single call

12 REPLIES 12

@Asdamsel wrote:

I have enough dollars in my account.  My account says i am on a 15 dollars plan with next renewal feb 25 2020.   I cant even make one local call now...

Ive restarted my phone ..nothing happens.

I got got off just today Jan 26.....since i only got 17 dollars in my account.  Help

@Asdamsel Changing to a lower plan while an account is supended seems to require moderators' help. Just follow the earlier suggestions to contact the moderators.

If you have a credit card available, try making a one time payement of $1, and reboot your phone. That resets paid up accounts sometimes.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@jimbobs wrote:

@gblackma wrote:

@Asdamsel Contact a moderator and explain your situation.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen .

Green question mark?  It looks like blue or black on my screen 🙂

I'm leaning towards British racing green....

jimbobs
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@gblackma wrote:

@Asdamsel Contact a moderator and explain your situation.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen .

Green question mark?  It looks like blue or black on my screen 🙂

@Asdamsel wrote:

I have enough dollars in my account.  My account says i am on a 15 dollars plan with next renewal feb 25 2020.   I cant even make one local call now...

I got got off just today Jan 26.....since i only got 17 dollars in my account.  Help

@Asdamsel 

You will need to contact moderator for help to fix your account then. 

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

@Asdamsel wrote:

@Asdamsel  Dial 611 from you device. Is your account suspended? If yes, then best to submit a ticket to PM for help.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

@Asdamsel Contact a moderator and explain your situation.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen . This connects to the autobot Simon . Type moderator and follow the prompts .

@Asdamsel wrote:

Asdamsel

My phone got cut off today..so since i onlybhave 17 dollars ..i decided to just downgrade to 15 dollars

This happnes..i cant call

Asdamsel

@Asdamsel 

Try rebooting your phone after the change.

Sometimes, when you downgrade your plan, the change messes up your account.  

@Asdamsel  Are you getting a message saying that? Reboot your phone. Make sure you dial (1) before the number. If you do get a message let it finish and see if your call goes thru.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Did you change mid cycle? Do you have minutes left in my account ?  I you don't you could add on the 500, $5 add on.

@Asdamsel wrote:

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Asdamsel wrote:

@Asdamsel Did you make an immediate plan change? Did you restart your phone? Do you get an error when trying to call out?

Need Help? Let's chat.