cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15 Day USA Roaming

Waggy300
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The information given on this website conflicts with itself.  Under 10 Day USA Roaming, it talks about 15 days.  I would like 15 -20 days of talk and 1 GB data.  Do they have that plan and if so what is the fastest way to purchase it?  Do I have to purchase it on the first day of the trip or can I purchase 15 days and start it a few days later?

6 REPLIES 6

It will function for 360 hours from the moment you buy it. That's 15 - 24 hour periods.

Waggy300
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How many days is the 15 day plan?  15 or 10?

You can buy roaming add-ons any time you like. There's nothing saying otherwise. You just won't use it until you arrive in the states. But the 360 hour clock starts the moment you buy it.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Waggy300 wrote:" Do I have to purchase it on the first day of the trip or can I purchase 15 days and start it a few days later?"

Yes, you have have to purchase it on the first day of the trip and it starts immediately and you can't start it a few days later.

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

If you want talk and data you'll need to purchase the $30 add-on which gets you unlimited calls, texts, and 3GB of data that is good for 15 days.

The 10 day packages for replaced with 15 day packages a month or so ago, so maybe there's still some outdated content out there referring to 10 days. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

It's 15 days. It is active the moment you buy it.

They no longer have talk only. They only have data only and bundles. They offer two bundles - talk/text and talk/text/data.

Need Help? Let's chat.