cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 credit received from referral did not apply to my payment

ibramal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

I jointed PM on June 24. Paid the first month fee ($25+tax) right then.

Since I used a family member's referral code, I got a one-time $10 credit. I signed up for autopay & got a $2 monthly credit. Later I received another $8 credit for referring eight friends to PM. Up to yesterday, my account showed a total of $20 credit.

Since my next bill date is today, I just checked my account and it appears that I am being 

debited $14 instead of $5 (given the $20 credits mentioned above).

I just used Simon and posted a ticket with the moderator (reference# 141548-687). But not sure if I had to posted it here first.

I have three family members who are all part of PM family. Have never had this issue.

Could you please look into it and if possible could you credit back my credit card for the missing credit? 

Thank you again.

Ibra 

14 REPLIES 14

Savebig2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Well done on signing up 8 friends congrats on switching over 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ibramal  Did you check your payment history first? Your plan renewal should cost your $3 plus tax.

ibramal

I think  you are correct Gpixel4.

I misread it. I think the $3 automatic top up is the actual debit amount.

very king of you checking this.

Ibra

@ibramal I'm guessing you read the part where it says $14(10credit+2ap+2ap=14) under debit which actually means it's paying with credit not subtracting from your debit card

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ibramal wrote:

Thank you Popping Mayor.

Sorry for miss calculation. I am quite new. 

Would you be able to advise how much my credit card is being debited ($3 or $5 or $14)?

Have great weekend.

No problem.  We are here to learn how PM system works.

PM should take only ($3 + sale tax of your province) from your autopay cc for your first renewal this morning.

@ibramal 

Were happy to help.....thats why we hang out on the community. BTW....to tag someone just tap the "@" key and begin to type....a box will pop up with the most relevant usernames for you to click on or finish typing out the name for other ones not in the thread.........

Enjoy your weekend.....and welcome to public mobile!

ibramal

Thank you Maximum.

Perhaps I made a mistake in reading the payment history section. If so, I am so sorry for bother you, the moderator and the all those who responded.

I will double check it tomorrow.

THANK YOU ALL. HAPPY WEEKEND.

Ibra

ibramal

Much appreciated Gblackma.

The moderator got back and asked for more info which I provided.

thank you again

@ibramal 

Is your renewal tonight or was it last night? Did you sign up for autopay as soon as you created your account after activation? Normally you would get a double autopay credit.

$10 referral credit+$2 autopay credit=$12  $2 autopay reward+$8 referral rewards =$10 rewards

$25 plan-$12 credit=$13 owing-$10 rewards upon renewal=$3+tax owing charged to autopay card.

EDIT: If you only recieved  the autopay reward and not the credit then your credit card will be charged $5+tax. If you look at your account during renewal at you see expired and suspended dont panic this is normal. As long as you have service everything is just fine.....

ibramal

Thank you Popping Mayor.

Sorry for miss calculation. I am quite new. 

Would you be able to advise how much my credit card is being debited ($3 or $5 or $14)?

Have great weekend.

ibramal

Thank you so much. I feel better now.

You are great.

Which amount would be debited to my credit card? $14 or $5? Sorry this is the first time I see this.

And have a great weekend.

Ibra

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ibramal 

According to your calculation, something is not right.

Your rewards = $2 autopay + $8 referrals

You should have $12 available fund = $2 autopay for first month + $10 referral credits

For your first renewal, PM should have taken out only $3 from your autopay cc.

$25 plan - $12 available fund - $10 reward = $3 from autopay credit.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@ibramal 

You should be fine.  When your plan renews overnight, the right amount should be debited.  Some of the rewards credits (ie friends) do not transfer to your available funds until the night of renewal.  So, it should be okay. 

If the funds are incorrectly taken out, then you could contact the moderator over the weekend.  

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@ibramal the moderators will handle it for you. Welcome to PM. Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.