10 business days later, still no SIM card

sja
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't log into work sites due to 2FA

Order 323993

6 REPLIES 6

@sja call the store before you go as not every store has it 

or order from Amazon 

https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwiJ2ZHulf_8AhUvyZQJHQ1GCBkYABAGGgJ5bQ&ae=...

Good idea @sja  -  they'll likely have one for you to change it in your self-serve.   

You'll want to make sure your service is still active.   Perhaps that is why the SIM card seemed unusable, or perhaps you have already confirmed that your account status displays as Active and you still have time left on your current cycle.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@sja - how do you know your SIM card is unusable?

Did it once work (EDIT, sorry you said it worked 2 weeks ago, what happened 2 weeks ago?). Did you port out, or did it get damaged?

Or has this SIM card/account been closed since (by either porting out, or in nonpay status for over 90 days).

If account was not closed, have you tried the SIM card into another compatible phone to see if it works?

If it does work, i'd suggest to confirm:

*Is your phone locked? Contact your previous provider to unlock it for you. You will need your imei number, dial *#06# to get it.

*Check if your phone is blacklisted here: https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/

sja
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm looking to replace an unusable sim card which stopped working 2+ weeks ago. I'm going to a local Telus / Koodo tomorrow.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

To confirm, @sja , are you looking to replace a lost/stolen/unusable PM SIM card -or- activate a new service here?

There's also canadiancellsupplies.com location in the GTA if you're in desperate need of one - they sell the quite cheap, in store.  Also, Mobile Klinik may carry them.   Mobile Klinik locations

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@sja  It can take 3 days to 3 weeks for SIM card to arrive if you need one sooner call around to local Telus Koodo stores for in person pick up or you can reach out to support for status up date 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.