cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10 Day Plan - Data Add On getting used

adrianalittle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hi all - I purchased a 10 day plan, 500MB of data and unlimited text, but it appears that when using data I'm using rollover from my previous add on purchase. Can anyone offer any insight as to this? Thanks
6 REPLIES 6

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@adrianalittle thanks for following up--I'm glad you're all good now.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

adrianalittle

I had just purchased the plan - so had not had a chance to use and of the data. It turned out the plan had not properly activated, which was why my add on was being consumed instead 🙂

adrianalittle

Thanks all - it turned out my plan had not properly activated, and I was able to sort things out quickly with some help from the wonderful mods! 🙂

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@adrianalittle is is possible you have used up the full 500MB of your current 10 day plan?  That should be the only situation in which a data add-on should start being consumed.  You can tell by signing into your self-serve account, and on the Overview page (the page you land on after signing in), look in the My Add-ons section.  If you see your 500MB plan data listed there, then you still have plan data left and you definitely need to contact a moderator for assistance.  If you don't see your plan's 500MB data listed there, then that means it has been used up for your current 10 days (the system, unforutnately, removes the line item from this dispaly once the data is used up; it will return when your next cycle starts, showing that you've used x MB / 500 MB again), and that is why add-on data is now being consumed.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Keep us posted as we would be interested in knowing your outcome. 

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

Hi @adrianalittle,

I think you'll need the assistance of a moderator to check this for you.

I suggest you send them a private message. Be sure to include your Public Mobile phone number and/or account number as well as a detailed description of your problem. Click here to know how contact them. They are available Mon-Thursday from 9am to 9pm and Friday-Sunday from 9am to 5:30pm (eastern time). They usually respond pretty fast to help requests!

I hope your problem will be solved quickly 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.