cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10/30 day plan

elhota1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My plan is the $10 for 30 days.   Because I was referred by someone, I currently have $27 in my plan.  Do I lose all $27 after 30 days if I do not use it up?

Secondly, I have a limit of 50 outgoing texts per month.  What happens if I exceed 50 texts before the end of the month?

7 REPLIES 7

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@elhota1 wrote:

My plan is the $10 for 30 days.   Because I was referred by someone, I currently have $27 in my plan.  Do I lose all $27 after 30 days if I do not use it up?

Secondly, I have a limit of 50 outgoing texts per month.  What happens if I exceed 50 texts before the end of the month?

@elhota1 I think you have the $25 referral as your newly set up account before Mar 31 as well as $2 autopay reward, that why you have $27 in your account. You won't lose all your reward. In your next cycle renewal, they will take out $10 (based on your current plan) and your account will have $27-10+2 = $19 left after your next cycle. 

If you are over your limit of texting, you cannot buy add-on on text message. Buy you can download a free app to do texting, such as TextNow or Fongo. The apps can access to your contact list and send message or make call to your friend through wifi or data. I have been using them for quite awhile. Save a lot of money as I have to make call while I have wifi at home. You can consider that. 

$15 plan may be your future choice that it has unlimited text and 100 min of call, plus you have 250mb data added as long as you have autopay set up. It is quite good!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RobertQc wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@elhota1 wrote:

@elhota1  No, it will use $10 of the $27, after your next renewal you will have $17  left.

You canno't exceed 50, when you hit 50 you can't send any more SMS

@elhota1  I should also mention, when you get close to running out of texts public mobile will send you a text letting you know you are getting close.

Correct. 10 texts left. 10 minutes left.

@RobertQc wrote:

@elhota1 wrote:

@elhota1  No, it will use $10 of the $27, after your next renewal you will have $17  left.

@elhota1  I should also mention, when you get close to running out of texts public mobile will send you a text letting you know you are getting close.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@elhota1 You won't loose money if your rewards exceed the cost of your plan, it will keep building up funds in your account. Once you hit 50 texts you just can't send any more until your next renewal date.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@elhota1 wrote:

@elhota1  Actually, if you have autopay enabled for that $2 bonus, you will have $27 + $2 -$10 so $19 after your next renewal.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@elhota1 wrote:

1. Assuming you have autopay set up, your next renewal will leave you with a balance of $19.

2. You stop being able to send SMS texts.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@elhota1 wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.