cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10.00 friend referral credit

tanyaluke
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I joined public mobile on March 23rd.  I gave the store all my information and included a reward code from a friend for $10.00.  I was told that it would be put on my self serve within 72 hours.  It is still not showing up as a reward.

14 REPLIES 14

@computergeek541 

Lol....that's what happens when its a pain in the hip for me to quote and then my reply looks like I'm a crazy person!

Edit: Actually I didn't know what you were trying to say I thought it was your sense of humour!🤣

@darlicious wrote:

@computergeek541 

Because @Anonymous  was being placed in @tanyaluke's account? Or did you edit your reply to clarify the point without pointing out that you edited?

You knew what I was tryihng to say. When typing, the words don't always come out the same as it was in my head. I blame my keyboard.

@computergeek541 

Because @Anonymous  was being placed in @tanyaluke's account? Or did you edit your reply to clarify the point without pointing out that you edited?

Anonymous
Not applicable

As my comment about semantics indicates...I am in complete agreement. I think it's important that the regulars here use mostly proper generally understandable terminology. Slang and colloquialisms excepted 🙂

@darlicious wrote:

@computergeek541 

Lol....  @tanyaluke oh boy aren't you a lucky duck! You're in for one big surpise!

I know that I'm possibly being picky about the use of terms, but the reason that I point this out in this situation is because customers can easily get confused about the way the self serve account is set up.  Going through the rewards category or expanded breakdown of rewards won't yield any results when looking for details of the $10 credit. 

@computergeek541 

Lol....  @tanyaluke oh boy aren't you a lucky duck! You're in for one big surpise!

This will not show up in the rewards section of your account. Rewards are only the discounts that occur in 30 day intervals.  This is actually an account credit and as @Anonymous and @Spudster  were saying, it will be placed directly into your account balance.

@tanyaluke 

Did your friend recieve the $1 reward? Sometimes the clerk doesn't enter the referral code. BTW did you register your email for the second 30 days free promo before you activated? If not register it anyways and cross your fingers and you might get it anyways.

Do that here.... https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/fs2020

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

tanyaluke
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I do that?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tanyaluke : What is showing for your Available Funds balance? Just for semantics...it comes in as a credit to your Available Funds...the existing customer gets the $1 reward in the rewards area.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@tanyaluke 

If the $10 reward does not show under your "available balance" of your self serve landing page, contact the moderators.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

Use the chat bubble at the page bottom right corner to get a ticket for help from the Moderators to fix that for you.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Did the person who referred you receive a $1 referral award ?

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.