cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1.Not able to use Call and SMS services 2.Mobile network unavailable 3 Can't connect to Data

4public
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am unable to connect with data and or Call or use SMS services since last Wednesday when I returned from an international travel even though I kept paying my bills and my account is still active.

Can anyone help me connect with the mobile data so I can Call and use SMS services.

Thank you

8 REPLIES 8

@4public did you try clicking Reset All Networks??

@4public   It could be your account/SIM needs to be re-provisioned.  

Try submitting a ticket via chatbot for assistance here:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Or send a private message to CS_Agent, if unable to submit a ticket, here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@4public wrote:

I tried your suggestion, but I was unable to resolve the issue.

Thanks a lot for your input.

4public.

Check your phone network settings, make sure it connect to PM. On Android phone: go to settings>connections>Mobile network>advance>Network>enable Automatically select network, if auto doesn't work, manually chose Public Mobile.

On iPhone goes to settings>cellular>Network selection>enable Automatic.

4public

Unfortunately, I couldn't resolve the issue. How can I get the customer support so I can reach out to them please.

I called *611 but lot for your input.

Very frustrating.

4public.

4public

I tried your suggestion, but I was unable to resolve the issue.

Thanks a lot for your input.

4public.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@4public wrote:

I am unable to connect with data and or Call or use SMS services since last Wednesday when I returned from an international tr?avel even though I kept paying my bills and my account is still active.

Can anyone help me connect with the mobile data so I can Call and use SMS services.

Thank you

Does PM icon shows on your phone screen? If not, turn off the phone, remove PM sim card, wait a couple of minutes, inset PM sim card and reboot the phone.

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@4public 

Do you have an iPhone?

There are likely several issues affecting your service. Did you use another provider while away? Remove your pm sim card and if possible put it in another phone and send a message or make a call. Then reseat your sim card in your phone. Reboot and reset your network settings. Test.

Calling may be affected by the implementation of VoLTE. Check that it is enabled on your phone. You may need customer support to reset your account. Report back your findings for your next move.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@4public  j

just in case browser cache issue and you are reading old cache page, please  check My Account again using Incognito mode and confirm if account is active 

If it is Activ, then on your phone, click Reset All Networks and it should resolve the issue.  This is needed especially if you used your phone with another sim card when your were overseas.  Also, make sure no VPN profiles is there from overseas sim card, delete them if there is any

Need Help? Let's chat.