cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 (902) 580-4001

Naterial
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Anyone know what this number is? My Account says I called it numerous times in the past week and the phone (which is a 2nd, emergency phone) isn't even on!!!

4 REPLIES 4

@Naterial wrote:

So when my phone is off and the voicemail activates, it shows as an outgoing call from my phone?

Correct. If call is not answered it is redirected to vmail. So somebody calls you, you do not answer (or phone is off) PM 'calls' your vmail and call ends up there. In usage report it shows like you called vmail even though you did not.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

That is one of the voice mail numbers.

Usage will show call to that number if you do not answer when somebody calls you and call ends up in voice mail.

Naterial
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So when my phone is off and the voicemail activates, it shows as an outgoing call from my phone?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Naterial   That is your voicemail number.  It will show on you usage log whenever someone calls routed there or you call it form your cell phone

here is a full list of the voicemail number PM uses.  Your phone will pick one automatically from one of them, usually one in your province but you can basically use anyone you like (but you don't need to change it if you are good)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Updated-list-of-Voicemail-Access-Numbers/...

Need Help? Let's chat.