cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why public mobile employee don't know how to check voice mail for customer?

jennynguyen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Dear,

I had called 611 for help on Monday, feb.23 around after 3pm to ask about how to check voice mail on my cell phone, because all the numbers on my phone disappear but I know my password. An employee, I couldn't hear his name clearly, but I know his background is Indian. He told me he doesn't know how to check voice mail, I asked him again and he answered the same, then he told me if I want a number he gives me one and he picked a phone number on my phone list gave it to me and I were asking him what's your name? He told me Alice because the phone number he gave it to me that is my friend name , he doesn't know how to do his job, customer service is very important, if you have a business.May be it is not his business so he doesn't care, I do customer service so I think that this employee need to be training again, and he should tell his name when customer's asking him, don't lie. Please check your employees.

Thank you

8 REPLIES 8

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@jennynguyen

Thank you for your feedback, we do take it seriously, having that said our community has a vast number of individuals able to assist you with any questions or concerns you might be having!

Cheers

benwarez
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
This is an important web site regarding Voice Mail messaging: http://www.voicemailtel.com/features/voicemail/?gclid=CLHptd2pgsQCFUkR7Aod1xQAlw

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
^But come one not knowing how to get in to your phones voice mail is not a mistake. The logo of voice mail goes back a long way and cell phone manufacturer do a good job of Providing the voice mail cassette logo, to make it easy.

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire
We all make mistakes. And we all learn from our mistakes.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
@OP, I am not suggesting in any way what a PM employee did is right or wrong. But come in, this is 2015 and everyone knows how to access there voice mail from there cell phones. People may forget the voice mail password but calling your voice mail your cell phone is not rocket science. Cell Phones have more then one short cut to get into your voice mail but the most common one that everyone knows is holding down the icon which is mostly on the number one key of your phone dial pad. It even has a picture /logo of an old cassette tape.

Yes. The #1 Toggle has some Binocular shape thing, press and send will send you straight to voice-mail. Hope this assists you well

Griff
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @jennynguyen 

That's unfortunate, maybe there was a misunderstanding.

You should be able to check your voicemail by holding down the number 1 in your phone dialing screen. 1 is always set to speed dial voicemail. 

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

If you have yet to access your voicemail, call your PM phone number from your cell phone.
You will then be prompted to enter your voicemail's password. Once you have done that, you can listen to any messages awaiting you.
You
Need Help? Let's chat.