cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why isn't there a phone number to talk to an actual person when you have a problem

lorimac143
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@lorimac143  If you have a question or a problem just come here to the community and ask. You will get an almost immeadiate response except at maybe 3am you might wait 5 min. You can Also type your question in the search bar...press go and see what comes up that's the same or similar. If it has a green check mark that means theres a solution. If it's a particular problem the community will ask you some questions...model of phone? Plan you are on? Etc...to help identify the issue and offer suggestions to a possible solution. Certain issues will be identified right away as only fixed by a public mobile moderator such as account problems or asking for a credit then you will be directed to the (?) At the bottom right of your screen and submit a ticket via simon explaining your issue to then be sent to a moderator who will generally respond in a couple of hours. Sometimes 10 or 20 minutes other times like late at night....first thing in the morning. The one great thing is you will not be on hold listening to muzak for what seems like forever.

Arily4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It is all self-serve, which is how theyre keeping the prices so low. I would rather try to solve something myself than wait on the phone for hours. We all google problems before we make the dreaded call; this is just a much better way of getting an efficient answer!

Ednaroach

You know I,was concerned as well  I but I contacted the moderation team and they are V good at helping

and do not leave you on the line for 2 hours..I don't want to spend any more time talking to bell br Fido

To be sort of helpful and waste my time.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@lorimac143 did you even look at the publicmobile.ca home page before signing up??

OurSupportIsAllOnline.png

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@lorimac143  That's how they  keep the price so low at PM.  I've also heard that companies are now charging customers to phone their customer service line for help. So I guess you can't have it both ways.  Cheers

Lonetreejim

That costs $25 a month.  And you have to port to Koodo.

Need Help? Let's chat.