cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why I already purchased my plan but I still cannot make a phone call or send messages.

aoaoao
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I made a payment yesterday, but today I found I cannot make a phone call or send messages anymore, then I just make a payment again, but I still cannot use my phone number. 

5 REPLIES 5

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi DK,

First, you're not picking on me. I have never felt that anyone was singling me out for special attention. If anyone is guilty of that, it's me. I made certain comments about chuk from a 2005 post. When I realized their inappropriateness, I fully and openly apologized to chuk in a community post.

With regard to the poster, it does seem that he has an active account, whether grandfathered or new. The rationale for asking about the 91 days was based on the fact that Cyber had given him instructions to contact PM by web mail. On the off chance that his account had been deactivated, I posted the question, believing that nothing would probably come of it, but still believing that deactivation MIGHT be the cause.

DK
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
@Martin, not trying to pick on you but wouldn't his account be disabled too if he was beyond the 90 days hence he wouldn't be able to make a payment.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
@aoaoao, Remember PM is the Beta so its ok for them to steel from you.

If you paid with a credit card I suggest getting in touch with them

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

Prior to yesterday's payment, did you go 91 days before making a previous payment?

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

Hello @aoaoao,

This problem is common. Send an email to Public Mobile technical support.

Click on this link : https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/contact-us

Then, at the bottom right of the page, click on "Email away" button.

- Choose ""

- Choose ""

- Choose ""

- Choose ""

- Choose ""

- Choose ""

- Choose ""

Then click on "Email Us" and fill up the form.

An agent from Public Mobile will answer you in less than 24 hours.

Need Help? Let's chat.