cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when will my sim arrive that was ordered Nov 7th?????

fftljoe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I ordered a sim card on November 7 and I got an email on the 9th saying it was on its way. why the huge delay??
10 REPLIES 10

fftljoe
I've already inquired and have been waiting. Thanks for your input ShawnC13.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I have a question everything states a 2-3 day deleivery I know I wouldn't have waited almost 3 weeks to try and get this figured out.  but the instructions imm1304 gave is your best bet to get the promo pricing

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

oilblue99
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Since the Mods inbox is shared, no need to message multiple Mods with the same message. The avalanche is big enough already. 🙂

@fftljoe

Agreed with @imm1304 that ordering a new SIM would be the quickest.

For reference, here's the post from PM about honouring the promo for SIM ordered during the promo period.

Note that you'll need the order # from the original SIM order.

Be careful with the shipping address (speaking from experience...my first order didn't arrive due to my typo...once I noticed--a few weeks later--I ordered again, carefully...and that one arrived promptly).

Good luck!

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

A workaround would be to pay $5 again and order a new sim card.

After you sign up with PM using the new sim card on the $120 plan (provincial talk, global text, 6GB), send a private message to one of the mods with the old order number  and explain that you didn't receive that sim card but now you have activated the line and would like to be placed on the promo plan with 12GB of data.  

hslee1210
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

They say it doesn't matter who to contact since it's all shared, but you can contact multiple mods like

Mary_M, Shazia_K, Jeremy_M, etc.

I didn't tag them on this post because you will need to send a private message eventually. 🙂

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Probably lost somewhere. It shouldn't take this long. Get in touch with one of the mod or @Dave_M and hopefully they will see what's up.

fftljoe
I had contacted a mod but to no avail. can you suggest a mod to contact?

hslee1210

You can also tag them here, but when it comes to private information, you will need to send a private message eventually.

See the link below to know how.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/All-you-need-to-know-about-our-Communit...

hslee1210

Something went wrong I believe. I got mine in 2 days (delivered from Ontario to Alberta).

Contact a moderator by private message and get some help.

fftljoe
If I wasn't clear, I have not received the sim yet
Need Help? Let's chat.