cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

voicemail in Asia

Grace2019
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I wonder can I use a local phone in Asia to call my PM phone no. to access my voicemail?

4 REPLIES 4

Dogbert
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

There's no local "Asia" number to call, but you can call you own phone # & press * + your pin to retrieve your voicemail.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous wrote:

@Grace2019 wrote:

I wonder can I use a local phone in Asia to call my PM phone no. to access my voicemail?

Yes. When your recording starts, press the * key and then your voicemail password and you're in.

I forward all call to Fongo when I travel.  Fongo sends my voicemail file to my email inbox.  I like the random access instead of the sequential access provided by voicemail.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Grace2019 wrote:

You will neeed pay the company in Asia the long distance charge to call Canada, or use a long distance card that has acesss dialing number local to where you are travelling.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Grace2019 wrote:

Yes. When your recording starts, press the * key and then your voicemail password and you're in.

Need Help? Let's chat.