cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

username

joesugarman27
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can I change my public mobile community  username?

8 REPLIES 8

@Anonymous 

I think I read your mind, I just answered your questions seconds before your post 😉

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jeez...seems some posts got killed.

I'm just trying to be clear. Obviously I'm dense.

Nevermind... @Someone_here just cleared up my uncertainties.

@LEGO: So that's interesting. You're saying you can keep your community activity scores alive by just using the same email address as your account?

Community rewards are applied to your PM account once per month, usually between the 5th and the 10th of the following month.

Regarding rewards, if you do as suggested, you would only lose:

1) Community contributions counting toward community reward of the current month (made between the first of the month and today)

2) Community reward of the last month, if doing the change before community reward of the last month is applied to your PM selfserve account.

For community activity scores (number of posts, status (mayor, etc.), bravo's received, etc.), these would be lost, yes, but this wouldn't have any incidence on your monthly rewards.

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Anonymous wrote:

@LEGO: So that's interesting. You're saying you can keep your community activity scores alive by just using the same email address as your account?

@Anonymous If your Community email different from Self-Serve email, then Rewards earned (in the future) in the Community would not be applied to you account!

If Moderator_Team will change your username, then no Rewards lost in process.

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just like what everyone kinda said is, just make a new account with the email you are using for your self serve just so your rewards are calculated. I did that myself before and my rewards have never been touched. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Along the lines of what @LEGO said. Go into your Community account. Change the email address to something else. Log out. Abandon it. Never look back. Create a new Community account using your preferred email address that you have on your My Account account.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@joesugarman27 wrote:

Can I change my public mobile community  username?

You can ask the mods through a private message but no guarantees they will do it.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.
In your message please include:
  • PM Phone Number
  • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
    • account number 
    • date of birth
    • complete address listed on account with postal code
    • email address on account
    • most commonly called numbers
    • alternate number listed on the account
    • last payment date and amount
    • last 4 digits of the credit card
  • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You may create a new Community account, but make sure you use the same email as for Self-Serve account, so that Rewards earned apply correctly.

OR

You may send a private message to a Moderator_Team and ask them to change it for you!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

You will receive a response within an hour, if you are lucky OR it might take up to 48 hours, if your luck is run out! Woman Wink

Need Help? Let's chat.