cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

used minutes discrepacies

Quinmolac
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

….I got a text stating I have used 91 of my 100 minutes out going...I checked my usage and I have only used less than 10 minutes....I meed PM to correct this ?????

10 REPLIES 10

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Quinmolac 

One more thing, I believe the original 15 plan was offering 100 minutes total (in+out) then about month later they cancelled that plan and offered there new 15 plan with unlimited incoming.

Ate you sure you are on the new 15 plan?

If you got the original plan you would have to switch manually from your selfserve.

I believe you can find the details about your plan from the plans and add-on page in the selfserve. If you are still on the old plan switch to the new one, if you need more minutes right away you can do immediately switch, or to save money you can postpone it to your renewal date. You can also purchase 500 minutes for $5 add-on, or if you still have data use fongo or TextNow

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Mins round up to the nex min. A 10 second call counts as 1 min. Checking you voice mail from your cell phone counts against mins in your plan. Check your selfserve acct as it shows the amount of activity on your PM account. If you think its still wrong, click on the "?" in lower right. 

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Quinmolac Never seen the counter to be wrong when usage added up correctly; checking voicemail counts, time is rounded up to the next minute including ringing time. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Quinmolac wrote:

….I got a text stating I have used 91 of my 100 minutes out going...I checked my usage and I have only used less than 10 minutes....I meed PM to correct this ?????

Did the text actually say you have 10 minutes left? If not then you got some other message from elsewhere. The notification should have come from "611" (but that could be spoofed).

@Naepalm : 611 doesn't report plan minutes...just add-ons...and not the 500 minute one too. fyi

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Quinmolac it could just be a glitch. Another thing you might want to do is clear your cache and history then recheck your account. 

Where did you see on your account only ten minutes were used? The overview page?

Have a wonderful Wednesday! 

@Quinmolac 

If you have used those minutes up simply buy the $5/500min add on so you can relax and not worry about running out of outgoing minutes each month. It will roll over each month until fully consumed. It can easily last 6 months or more adding only $1 or less to your monthly plan cost.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

I'm on the same plan  @Quinmolac. It could have been an errant message, please check to see how many minutes are on your plan overview page. Thanks. 

20200419_140531.jpg

Calls are counted to the nearest minute ie 1.09 seconds is counted as 2 minutes. And voicemail calls are counted too. Here's an article on on what is counted https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/limited-talk-and-text-plans

Please post an aged screenshot of your usage history. Omit any personal details. Thanks.

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Quinmolac 

Did you check your phone history or selfserve?

Your selfserve shows you history of 7 days by default, you can switch it for last 30 days and you can reorder by type of activity 

If you are still overcharged, then contact moderators

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Please contact moderators

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

Ask for human

Need Help? Let's chat.