cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

us roaming "active" in selfserve but can't connect

hedwig
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hi,
I purchased the US roaming data packages for $15 2 days ago, I'm in US now but it will not register to any providers, I've tried manually selecting at&t but receive message back "failed to register" , tried all the usually rebooting, reinsert in sim, etc.
Mod tag @Mary_M
7 REPLIES 7

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@hedwig did you complete both steps of the add-on purchase?  At first it will prompt you to add funds to your account, but you then have to go back and actually purchase the add-on with the funds you previously added to your account.  If you sign into self-serve, do you see an available balance of $15?  If so, you haven't completed the purchase, only added the funds.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

imm1304

@hedwig, send a private message to @Shazia_K right away.  Describe the problem and provide your public mobile phone number.  

hedwig
@imm1304 who should i pm number to?

imm1304

Has @Mary or @Shazia_K reached out to you yet?

If you haven't already, provide your public mobile phone number via a private message for help.  This should be sorted fairly quickly.  

hedwig
@Shazia_K it seems to me like the sim isn't provisionedf for roaming, can i get a mod to check please

hedwig
It is enabled, thanks for suggestion

imm1304

Make sure that the data roaming option is enabled in your phone settings.  

Need Help? Let's chat.