cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unregistered sim

bhaven71
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

ive activated my acound and my phone number has been ported but my phone still says unregistered sim

3 REPLIES 3

Tiprix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@bhaven71 , while you wait for the number to port.   You can turn off your phone, remove the sim card, wait a minute and reinstall your phone and turn it back on.  

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@bhaven71 wrote:

ive activated my acound and my phone number has been ported but my phone still says unregistered sim

@bhaven71  That ususally happens when your phone is locked to another provider. If you have an iPhone call you previous provider and ask them to unlock your phone.

If your phone is unlocked then you need to contact Public Mobile because their might be an issue with your port. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Make sure that your phone is unlocked.

It can take 2 hours for phone number to be ported.  If has been more than 2 hours then try contacting a moderator. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/choose-your-phone-number

Need Help? Let's chat.