cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unlimited data

TheOtto
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
As somebody who has been paying for this service for almost 2 years, I find it to Ber very irritating that you took away unlimited data. Right now I don't have home internet, and 1 GB is not enough, and $30 for 1GB is borderline criminal.

I'm sure literally everyone can agree that you are leaving little to no incentive to stay with your service, Wind, Moblicity and others offer the exact same thing you are offering, for the same price with unlimited data.

I'd personally like to meet with the executives behind this colossal **bleep** up so I can find out which business school they dropped out of.
8 REPLIES 8

Perhaps temporary. Beta is time where things are built, and all options are on table. So excited for New PM's future goodies. Also, can't complain myself. Have all I can have on a Beautiful $60 GF plan. 

CET_GUY27
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
When coming into PM, people need to understand that this has been rebranded as a no frills service that tells you up front what you can and cannot have at this time. You choose what you do or don't want to pay for and away you go! If people come into the community and make suggestions as to what else they want to see and enough people all want the same thing, that's how you'll bring around change. Keep in mind though, of you want something. You'll be paying the true cost for it. Other carriers inflate their overall costs to offer cheaper extras whereas here you pay for what you use the whole time.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
^That's because the new PM also took away cheap US roaming. Now they don't offer any

TheOtto
Which also brings up why I can't purchase any roaming minutes for when I visit the states.

CET_GUY27
As I said. If you stay in an urban area (like Oakville) a service like wind will work; however, people who travel around the province for work, etc as I do will be roaming once they leave town (if you were to travel from Oakville to Kitchener for example you would be roaming along most of the 401 in between).

If that works for you, more power to you.

TheOtto
Like no matter who I go with my phone won't work in the states, but it will work in oakville

TheOtto
The only place out of service area I go is Washington DC. I'm pretty sure wind, moblicity or Koodo work in Oakville. Either way, that's not an excuse to give us less for more. If I had known that 1gb was so measily on this service I'd have ducked paying 200 dollars for a new phone on this glorified pay as you go network and signed with one of the better companies

CET_GUY27
Not literally everyone agrees. As someone who was paying $75/mth with 1GB data at Rogers (a plan which now costs $85/mth) for new subs I feel that PM is offering great value for the services.

Also, providers like Wind and Mobilicity are only usable by customers who don't leave major urban areas. Once you leave a "Wind Zone" for example you start paying per MB used for roaming on other networks...
Need Help? Let's chat.