cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: unknown charges on master card from PM

@ravendancer  is there a credit in your self service account for the amount charged. Somone used the 611 public mobile number and your phone number to do what? Can we see an aged payment history? Thanks.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I did sign up for the $5.00 additional Canada Wide on the date on my MC, but there are 2 entries for $5.60, not one and there are two other entries for 3.36, which I don't know what it is.  Anyway, I am in discussion with a moderator now, so hopefully the mud will clear.

thank you so much

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There does seem to be a credit but there are also charges....hard to figure out.  What is the *611 used for.

As mentioned previously, I hope to clear this up with the moderator, I am now in discussion with ...thank you

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ravendancer wrote:

There does seem to be a credit but there are also charges....hard to figure out.  What is the *611 used for.

As mentioned previously, I hope to clear this up with the moderator, I am now in discussion with ...thank you

I'm sure you'll get it sorted out with help for moderator team. For future reference, let us know how it turns out. What was the cause ?

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ravendancer wrote:

Here is a thread with a diagram of the 611 system which is used for payments, buying add ons, balance and autopay.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352?lightbox-me...

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ravendancer wrote:

@ravendancer  *611 Allows you the access Public Mobile IVR (Interactive Voice Response) system to get you account balance, plan renewal date, fund your account and purchase add-ons.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ravendancer wrote:

I did sign up for the $5.00 additional Canada Wide on the date on my MC, but there are 2 entries for $5.60, not one and there are two other entries for 3.36, which I don't know what it is.  Anyway, I am in discussion with a moderator now, so hopefully the mud will clear.

thank you so much

$5.00 plus 12% taxes = $5.60

$3.00 plus 12% taxes = $3.36

Looks like you bought 2 $5.00 add ons and 2 $3.00 add ons

As mentioned open your Public Mobile transactions for a date a few days before the date on your Mastercard bill and see what it is AND check your account overview for Add ons.