cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to receive text messages after US roaming expires

rydersdad07
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

back home in Canada after 6 days in the US...roaming worked well while there...received a message last night that my US roaming package would expire today and from that point on, I am unable to receive text messages...I can send texts, make and recieve calls, just unable to receive texts...I see that others have had this issue but I was unable to find a solution...thank you

7 REPLIES 7

Phee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Took me an hour to finally figure out this was the reason I wasn't getting texts for 2-factor authentication. What a pain. Thanks for logging this. I've emailed a mod. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@rydersdad07 no worries, I'm happy to hear things are back to normal  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

rydersdad07

cheers...appreciate the advice...moderators refreshed my service and everything is now working fine...thanks for taking the time to touch base

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mibs000 @rydersdad07 if you haven't already, try rebooting your phone and getting someone to send you a test message.  This probably typically resolves itself in 12-24 hours without any intervention.  The moderators can do something to speed that up, but by now I'm guessing that much time may have already passed so if you're still waiting for help, try to see if it's working now all on its own.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mibs000
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Same problem here. Will message as well. Hope this can get resolved quickly

rydersdad07

Thank You...I will do so...appreciate the reply

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@rydersdad07 You will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your ph#, account# and en explanation. They will get back to you tomorrow morning. 

Need Help? Let's chat.