cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to log in

ab1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I can't log in to my account; I get a generic error message. I've cleared cache, reset password, still doesn't work. Also can't use 611 on my phone. I have sent an email and got an incredibly annoying reply telling me to go through Community.

If I can't get through soon to make a payment my account will be de-activated.

Any advice?

6 REPLIES 6

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @ab1

I'm sorry about this, 

Can you please send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number? I will look into this for you. 

Thanks, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

You're welcome. Good luck tomorrow.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

ab1

Thank you Luddite!

That's good news. When you reach your renewal date without paying service is "suspended" then you have 90 days to purchase a new plan before your account and phone number are deleted.

It sounds as though you do not use autopay (you can save $6 using it) and need to make a payment before service is suspended. Unfortunately, you will need a moderator's intervention to open access for you. They, @Shazia_K @Mary_M, have left for the day. If you have no response before noon tomorrow let us know.

You will need to send them some information by private message. If unfamiliar with this feature, you can review it here: Private Messages - viewing and creating. It will speed things along if you can check in from time to time during "Ontario business hours" tomorrow.

Meanwhile, if your account does go into suspension and you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi.

You can have confidence the moderators will be able to assist you. Just hang in there.

ab1

Oh, maybe I mean suspended. I'm new to public mobile. I paid for 3 months almost three months ago.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Do you really mean de-activated, or suspended? When did you last make a payment and what is your plan duration?

Need Help? Let's chat.