cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tried to email and when I hit submit nothing happens

Ori
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried to explain in detail a problem I was having with billing.  When I hit 'submit', nothing happens.  This has happened more than twice now.  Public mobile you need to get the basics down, like having a basic, functional website, before trying anything else.

10 REPLIES 10

benwarez
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I hope that no one is trying to lie or mislead U, I gave you a credit for this, because I tried it on many PCs, I never succeded in seeing the color of that famous form, this community is a free speech space like Parliament building, it never has to come to treating PPL as liers, U don't even know them, Any one that is trying hard to find a solution to your problem, is in my point of view a decent person like district parliament MPs, even if hey lie to their voters all the time.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
^I guess they are a bunch of liars after my numerous replies in various threads they said in one of the threads that it was fixed and I actually Thanked them for it.

@PM please fix your contact us Form ASAP

Ori
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ok, so someone at PM selected his answer as a 'solution' saying that the 'contact us' was working.  Great, it was working for you at the moment you tried it!  It didn't work for me.  That doesn't count as a solution, sorry!  What **bleep**e.

chukdefatey
I haven't tested it but if you say it fixed then it must have been fixed.

Thank you

Mat_F
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@chukdefatey I just checked and everything is working with Contact Us. There was an issue when people select "None of the above", but that's all shipshape now - unless you know of another issue?

chukdefatey
^Why don't you try it, It doesn't work period and has never worked. Fix the Damh thing or if you keep this kind of crap up you will see a rise in your CCTS complains

Moid_I
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

If you are having problem with not able to send web forms please delete cache and temp internet files, Restart browser. If the problem still exists let us know. 

Thanks 

chukdefatey
The web form doesn't work so people so telling people to use that option.

@PM fix the damh web contact us form ASAP, this is UN-Accespatble . if you keep this up you will see a rise in your CCTS complains

If you sent email successfully, a message would show afterwards, as a confirmation

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

After you pressed Send, did the web form move upwards to the first field to be completed?

If so, it's likely that your form was submitted.
Need Help? Let's chat.