cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the new 30 dollar plan

paul5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

do the new 30 dollar plan with bonus 500mb of data apply to existing customers who have the 30 dollar plan with 500mb of data

6 REPLIES 6

paul5

thanks for your help changed my plan very easy to do thanks again

paul5

thanks for help i changed my plan  very easy

@tonys wrote:

Hi,

It does not apply automatically. I would login to publicmobile and make sure your autopay is active. If not, you need to activate autopay first under the Payment tab.

The next step is to ensure you have available funds to pay for the new plan. You will need to add enough funds to cover the change in plan before switching.

Once you have the aavilable funds, then the switch can happen but make sure that the switch to the new plan is done closer to your renewal date on your current plan so to prevent double payment.

Public Mobile is a prepaid service provider. If you change your plan just after the renewal day of your current plan, then that money used to pay for your current plan will be forfeited.

Make the switch to the new plan one or two days before your renewal date.

Hope this helps,

Tony

@tonys, using the button 'change on the next renewal date' will change it automatically.  Yes, you can top-up ahead, and away you go.  There is no need to activate the new plan (unless you want to) ahead of the renewal date if it is scheduled.

tonys
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

It does not apply automatically. I would login to publicmobile and make sure your autopay is active. If not, you need to activate autopay first under the Payment tab.

The next step is to ensure you have available funds to pay for the new plan. You will need to add enough funds to cover the change in plan before switching.

Once you have the available funds, then the switch can happen but make sure that the switch to the new plan is done closer to your renewal date on your current plan so to prevent double payment.

Public Mobile is a prepaid service provider. If you change your plan just after the renewal day of your current plan, then that money used to pay for your current plan will be forfeited.

Make the switch to the new plan one or two days before your renewal date.

Hope this helps,

Tony

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@paul5 wrote:

do the new 30 dollar plan with bonus 500mb of data apply to existing customers who have the 30 dollar plan with 500mb of data

In order to get the additional 500 MB, you'll need to change your plan.  If you do not schedule it for your next renewal, or do an immediate change, you will continue on the current plan you have.

Public Mobile does not immediately change your plan for any improvements.  You must do it yourself.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

Yes, any current or new customer can sign up for new plans, you would need to change plans to qualify for the bonus. You can go into your account and choose to change your plan either immediately or on your next renewal date. If you change it immediately you will forfeit the rest of the plan you are currently on and have to pay for the new plan. If it is not listed as an option for you because you are on a similar plan you may have to contact a moderator.

For the bonus data you do have to have autopay set up.

Need Help? Let's chat.