The community is where you post for other customers to help you, it is a public forum.
In regards to the issue with your phone, have you tried resetting the device or removing and then re-inserting the battery?
You could also log into your Self-Serve account to make sure your payments have gone through.
Hi. @omnivor, are U on a Grandfathered Plan? or the New Pick your own and chque-out plan? If so, New plans ONLY HAVE Canada-Wide Text, NOT GLOBAL texts yet
Please note that premium, subscription-based messages, and messaging to and from non-Canadian numbers, are not included.
I suggest you to send an email to Public Mobile so they verify your account.
How to send an email ? Click on this link : https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/contact-us
Then, at the bottom right of the page, click on "Email away" button.
- Choose "Technical Issues"
- Choose "Calling and Text Messaging"
- Choose "Text & Multimedia messaging not working"
- Choose "My phone is receiving a signal"
- Choose "I believe my account is paid and up to date"
- Choose "I have not tried a SIM card in another phone"
Then click on "Email Us" and fill up the form.
An agent from Public Mobile will try to answer your email ASAP.