cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: text msgs not sending / Emergency calls only

@Ed404 wrote:

I'm not 100% sure on how IMEI blacklisting works, but if "lost or stolen phone" is turned on Public Mobile's self-serve would that report the phone's IMEI as "stolen" to the database?

No it doesn't. It's just a PM account thing!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@HL1979 wrote:

LOL.....my ex is a nut....she would do it to me.....and now that you say that I suspect that.....she would have access to my account.  I will call telus tomorrow. 

Darlicious you live in SW ontario....I'm single and looking lol

Thank you so much to everyone for you help.  Its really appreciated!

@HL1979  Lol I used to live Ottawa and Toronto and the way things are going I might be single soon too.....but alas I live in Vancouver now. But hey my sister is single and has to make the full time move to the Petrolia area soon for her job. So you never know....maybe you'll run into her! She works for one of those new leafy green companies.

@Ed404Hey did you take the sweet deal and finally sign up? Today would be the last day for you if you wanted to possibly qualify for a community reward.

@HL1979  Open bar is a must! Maybe skip the wedding and just have the open bar.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@darlicious wrote:

@Ed404Hey did you take the sweet deal and finally sign up? Today would be the last day for you if you wanted to possibly qualify for a community reward.

I signed up today and got the sim free without activation in-store heheh

@Ed404  Nicely done and managed to squeak in under the wire for a possible community reward. This is a petty good deal...best all year the only one that beats it is the stackable free month and rbc promo from back in September. Get a couple of referrals by monday and youll have the deal of the year!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just and update for all you friendly helpers.....

Called Telus and ex had phone blacklisted.....they won't reinstate it with out here approval. 

Moved SIMcard to another unlocked phone this morning and PM is back up and running and can send texts again. 

Thanks again for everyones help I would have been a long time trying to figure it out on my own,  looks like I am shopping for a new phone. 

@darlicious- I am like 30mins from Petrolia so if she is cute and under 40 I am game haha...let me know 

Mayor / Maire

Wow that's some kind of bitter vindictiveness.

So you had another around or you bought one?

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just borrowed a friends phone this morning to see if it worked and it did.  I will have to buy another phone. 

Blacklisting my phone is a very minor aspect to her bitter vindictivness....the stories I could tell hahha....I could be on Maury, she's a nut!

Mayor / Maire

Was it her phone or her name on the account? Did she change it to her name and now she controls it?