cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: text msgs not sending / Emergency calls only

What rewards didn't get applied, all or just autopay? @geopublic 

@geopublic wrote:

Not a myth. The lost stolen trick does cause rewards to not be applied. In my case rewards have been messed up for two renewals and counting. The only way to fix is by moderator intervention. Avoid this method!

Mayor / Maire

@chuck_grady wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

Not a myth. The lost stolen trick does cause rewards to not be applied. In my case rewards have been messed up for two renewals and counting. The only way to fix is by moderator intervention. Avoid this method!

AutoPay and referrals.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@geopublic wrote:

@chuck_grady wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

AutoPay and referrals.

Don't all rewards get affected?

Mayor / Maire

@cellphoneuser1 wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

@chuck_grady wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

AutoPay and referrals.

Don't all rewards get affected?

Don't know but on the problem account only had AP and referrals anf none of them got applied for two renewals and counting so my advice is do not use the lost stolen trick because is creates more problems then it's worth.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I added $1 to account.....no change.

Did the lost stolen/suspend service.....no change

Called the number went to voicemail.....cell did not ring

Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

Thanks for the update. Had you been doing the lost/stolen procedure? Is this first hand experience?

First hand experience tried it on one of my accounts and never again!! Not worth the headache.

Mayor / Maire

@geopublic wrote:

Don't know but on the problem account only had AP and referrals anf none of them got applied for two renewals and counting so my advice is do not use the lost stolen trick because is creates more problems then it's worth.

Why was lost/stolen being run? ...twice?

nvm. you answered while I was typing.

Mayor / Maire

@HL1979 wrote:

I added $1 to account.....no change.

Did the lost stolen/suspend service.....no change

Called the number went to voicemail.....cell did not ring

chuck_grady provided an interesting link. Did you have a look there?

It seems odd that the call would go to voicemail if it was Emergency calls only.

You _have_ already submitted a ticket to the moderator right?

Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

It wasn't it was only done once and since then rewards are not being applied and have to be applied manually by a moderator for two renewals and counting.

Mayor / Maire

@geopublic wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

It wasn't it was only done once and since then rewards are not being applied and have to applied manually by a moderator fir two renewals and counting.

Wow. That's a thoroughly reputable first hand account. Thanks