cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

text msg from public mobile "due for payment"

annie0630
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received a text msg from public moblle payment due on March 1 in the next 2 day, where as when I logged into my account, payment due date March 25 with remaining data 998.27 to be used.   What went wrong???  anybody knows

4 REPLIES 4

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

There are quite a few threads reporting wrong due date.

Ignore the text if it does not match the due date on your overiview page after login.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@annie0630 wrote:

I received a text msg from public moblle payment due on March 1 in the next 2 day, where as when I logged into my account, payment due date March 25 with remaining data 998.27 to be used.   What went wrong???  anybody knows

The text was sent in error. It seems to be an issue recently.

To confirm your next payment date, you can call 611 or rely on the date shown on your self-serve account.

Maxmschneider
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I did get the same message, renewal date in Selfserve is like it used to be. When I tried to make a call there was an auto play message stating that talking is not included in my plan.

Not the first time this happened.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@annie0630 Ignore it, it was sent in error, happens sometimes. March 25 is the correct due date.

@annie0630 wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.