cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stolen phone

dongauvreau
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My service is paid up until Sept 19/2015. Pls cancel my service and advise me what to do next to keep my service plan, replace my phone with the same one, and please, please how do I keep my same number.

My current number is 905******* You can now blacklist I believe it's called my phone. If it shows up I would love to get it back with my whole life is on that phone with the contacts....how do I get another sim with the same number???? if my phone does not resurface, or do I have to go somewhere else and start over....god I hope not

5 REPLIES 5

@dongauvreau, Do not forget to Create a Shopify account so that you can order Tri-Sim

@dongauvreau, If you have Gmail, Definitely Your Contacts will be salvageable. To purchase a new handset, look no further:

New and Former Public Mobile Guests:

You no longer need to sign up to Beta to await an Special invitation code in order to order a Tri-Sim Card

If you Click Link below:

here.

You can order your Tri-Sim card

Orders are 1 Tri-Sim per order

Regular Shipping is FREE OF CHARGE

EXPRESS SHIPPING IS $20, SO IF YOU WISH TO USE EXPRESS SHIP, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH $$$ IN YOUR CREDIT CARD PRIOR TO CHOOSING EXPRESS

Once you receive your Tri-Sim, If you have a Handset that's compatible on the HSPA+4G Network, Then just follow the instructions on the Activate your Sim Card page.

Make sure that you have enough on your Credit Card/ Debit Credit Card or Payment Voucher prior to Activation

After Activation and choosing your Rate Plan(s) and 10, 30 or 90 Day Plan(s) date, Your all SET!!!

Handset is activated, and you're ready to go.

Also, Don't forget to create a Username for the Public Mobile Community so that you can help answer other Public Mobile Customers or ask if you're experiencing any issues, have any ideas to post, and more.

Also, if you have a Credit Card/ Visa/MasterCard Debit or AMEX, Registering this to your Public Mobile Self-Serve and setting up Auto-Pay can earn you $2 AutoPay Reward

If You Currently don't have a Compatible device, Look Here Below:

Telus (Online)

Apple

Google

Blackberry (BBM)

One + One

Alcatel

Costco

Google Nexus

Microsoft Store

Nah, Thieves are too Hard on the Wares.

@dongauvreau, Sorry that your phone was Stolen

Did you log into your Self-Serve to temporary suspend your phone service?

jelliotson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I dont even understand why people steal cell phones anymore. The IEMI numbers are blacklisted so they can't even be used anymore... Do thieves just sell hardware?

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

DELETE your phone number from your post; this is a completely public forum.

You can salvage your phone number by logging into your self serve account and go to Lost/Stolen Phone. That will deactivate your SIM. 

The order a SIM from the PM web page, and when arrives log back into your account and activate the new SIM. It should arrive in 1 - 2 weeks. While waiting you can get your new phone; just be sure it is Telus/Koodo phone or unlocked. Look under "Phone and Hardware" and "Knowledge Base" for some ideas.

It's pain, but you should be able to recover at least your phone number. If you were using google or yahoo mail your contacts are likely recoverable.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.