cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

still not resolved - ported Nov 19

evergreen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

For community members for jump at others who are experiencing difficulty and say "be patient", what do you do when you have been patiently waiting since Nov 19?

I am new to PM, ported on Nov 19. My wife's account had a problem but was resolved after 3 days but 2 other family members had problems since day 1. I brought them to PM, so I am indirectly responsible. Been trying to help as much as I can but 1 of the 2 had completely given up and will go back to the old provider, wasting $135.6. With the other one, she finally got an e-mail last night saying the port has been completed, and it would take about 3 hours (about 8 last night, Dc 6, 2016). Now, her old sim from the old provider is deactivated, but her number is not ported. If you call her number, you get "not in service".

The meesage came from MORY of customer service, which my niece back e-mail last night after nothing happened after 3 hours, but she hasn't received anything since.

Can a MOD please help?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

evergreen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Waiting for the message.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @evergreen

I'm sorry to hear about this, 

I see that @Caroline_D is currently working with you, she sent you a message but you didn't reply as of yet. 

Can you please make sure to provide her with all the necessary info?

let us know if anything. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi..

did yo already send a mod a private message? details on how to contact a mod can be found in the forum...

also: i had faster response time sending them a tweet via twitter if you have a twitter account...

additionally: i will tag a moderator here for you.. there were more hired and problems seems to disappear in a hurry... @Mary_M

cheers

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

@Shazia_K@Mary_M@Saray_O@Amanda_C@Tony_T@Caroline_D@Jeremy_M, Can U assist @evergreen please?

Thanks

Need Help? Let's chat.