cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sick of wind mobile!!!?

lango151
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hello, I can't wait for you guys to launch as I am currently with wind mobile and sick of dropped calls and not being able to send a simple text from my basement lol...would love to offer any insightful and constructive criticism if any to help you with your launch...
6 REPLIES 6

Vostok
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
^ same reasons I switched from WIND a long time ago. I mean what's the point of unlimited everything when half the time it doesn't even work? Lol I guess you get the cheap service you pay cheap money for.

micro-g
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I used to be wind customer for a long time! Despite the very good plans (which include more features than any other provider offers), their network is super bad! I live in DT Vancouver and especially during the day I experienced lots of issues connecting to winds network. Furthermore the internet speeds were stone age slow!! Unbelievable! What's the point in having unlimited internet if the data speeds prevent you from using your phone properly! Since I switched to PM I am quite happy! Call quality is superb, coverage amazing and my 4gb data plan is covering all my data needs! On top, LTE is blazingly fast! The only thing I'm missing are unlimited international txt's and roaming bundles. I'm sure PM is already working on that though! 

Cheers

benwarez
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Good answer..

Moid_I
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@lango151 We would love to have you as one of our customers!!!  We are in BETA , BETA means that we are only open to small group of customers because we want to learn from their experience, and refine our service offering before we fully launch.

Thank you for your interest. In order to manage the testing period, we must limit the number of customers to a small group.

However, if you are interested, you can go to the BETA page of our website publicmobile.ca/beta and request an invitation. If a spot opens up, we’ll let you know.

Chad
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Sometimes the problem can actually be your basement. How's your signal? Does it fluctuate inside your home? Do you have an older home? All of these things can be a factor. If you're experiencing loss of signal and poor reception 📶 indoors but good exterior reception, you may want to invest in a signal repeater like ones sold in futureshop by Wilson.

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Hi. That's awesome. Public Mobile certainly is more reliable than Wind or Mobilicity put together. Dropped calls do happen, No carrier can Guarantee perfection, BUT, dropped calls are rare and Services excellent. Hope to see you on the new HSPA+4G Network

Need Help? Let's chat.