cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refund for SIM not recieved?

jackj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is it possible to get a refund for a SIM that was never delivered to me, or a credit to get another one?  It's been 10mdays and Canada Post tracking says it would be delivered by EOD Jan.28

Order 187600

7 REPLIES 7

@jackj wrote:

Is it possible to get a refund for a SIM that was never delivered to me, or a credit to get another one?  It's been 10mdays and Canada Post tracking says it would be delivered by EOD Jan.28

Order 187600

I think that the most likely thing would be that the moderators would be more likely to have another sent. That would be easier than a refund. I realize that policy is that Public Mobile doesn't give refunds. However, I will say that Public Mobile does have an obligation to provide the purchased product, or at least to be able to provide documenation (tracking) that the sim card has been delivered.

You are welcome @jackj .Glad that we could help you . Have a great weekend.

@jackj wrote:

Thank you all for your help!

jackj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you all for your help!

I believe that I've heard of refunds for undelivered SIM Cards. Makes sense. You need to contact moderators as previously mentioned.

Are you waiting for it to arrive to grab the current promo? It could very easily end today. It might hang on for a couple more days. If you can't go to a dealer to get a SIM Card (possibly will be free) there are ways to activate without the SIM Card in your hand so you don't miss a promo.

AE_Collector 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@jackj Have you signed up and activated a SIM to take advantage of this Lunar promotion ? If you haven't yet, I would urge you to do so, the consensus seems to be that it will expire soon. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@jackj you may get a credit. Contact a moderator and explain your situation.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen. This connects to the autobot Simon. Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket )

@jackj wrote:

Order 187600

Edit. As @AE_Collector You can get a refund form the lost SIM card.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

There usually no refunds.  You could try submitting a ticket.

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help -> Click on Chat with Simon on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

Need Help? Let's chat.