cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

re-subscribe to P-Mobile offers

kunal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello all,

I received messages from Public mobile "5129" and I accidentally unsubscribed.

It said that as requested, I will no longer be getting any promotional text messages from Public Mobile.

How do I re-subscribe??

Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

@kunal wrote:

Thanks for the speedy reply, Will13am,

I tried and it does not work. I'm assuming so because I didn't receive any reply, yet when I said quit by accident I received a message confirming that I am unsubscribed. 

I suggest asking the moderator team how to resubscribe.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

I know that this doesn't directly answer your question, but from what I know, Koodo's migraton offers have depended on the Public Mobile plan that was subscribed to.  Whether or not you recieve the text message (or not in the case adter unsubscribing), you would still be eligible as long as you passed the criteria for that offer.  The text message is only to inform you about the offer, but reading around here or on redflagdeals will often yield discussions about such others.  You can then try your luck with the promo code if you are interested in the offer.

kunal

I tried, "offer" did not work. 

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Text the word “offer” to 5129 and see what happens

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Great question. I went looking to see if I could turn it on somewhere. I couldn’t find anything. 

kunal

Thanks for the speedy reply, Will13am,

I tried and it does not work. I'm assuming so because I didn't receive any reply, yet when I said quit by accident I received a message confirming that I am unsubscribed. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

How about texting subscribe to see if the function toggles?

Need Help? Let's chat.