cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Simon" Chat bot extremely helpful New to 'Public' "town" -less disappointed

sole-bermu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

As most people just want fast easy solutions, and after virtually everything going wrong (still not resolved) found "Simon chat", I was impressed actually as to how helpful and virtually seamless it was.. Was finally able to send a message to a "human" and create a ticket. Cannot topup my account as cannot get a quick enough email to reset my password, although when I joined the 'Community' I got a 'welcome' email right away. Now I'll wait to get a response sometime as now I don't have phone service as I need to go 'Self Serve' to topup my account and without a password...... 'Selfe Serve' sucks.

3 REPLIES 3

So your service up n running now via 611?

@sole-bermu wrote:

Awesome. Had no idea could call 611 on my phone. Already bought a voucher upgrading to 25. Was ready to 'throw in the towel' and ask for my money back but now I'm seeing the blue skies and hint of sunrays again 🙂 It would be helpful if the people that work at the 'Public Mobile' kiosks were more informed.

sole-bermu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Awesome. Had no idea could call 611 on my phone. Already bought a voucher upgrading to 25. Was ready to 'throw in the towel' and ask for my money back but now I'm seeing the blue skies and hint of sunrays again 🙂 It would be helpful if the people that work at the 'Public Mobile' kiosks were more informed.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@sole-bermu 

Sorry to hear about your troubles.  Moderators are taking at least 1-2 days to respond.  

If you need to pay immediately due to suspended account, you could either buy a voucher in store or online (via recharge.com - service fee applies).  You can apply payment voucher by calling 611 on your phone.  That hopefully will restart your service.  

Need Help? Let's chat.