cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: "Plan Expired"

To the OP @Richard367, I can assure you that the red "Plan Expired" message is normal as others have already mentioned. I've been here over 3 years and despite that message, my account was always topped up usually a bit after midnight. That message will disappear.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@kselmak wrote:

One more thing, it's really good practice to withdraw money manually from your credit card as autopay is not very reliable. The service is prepaid and it's up to us to make sure that there is enough to pay for our cycle. The service will not be granted before payment. You still get the rewards. Treat autopay as fallback option only.

I disagree about your assessment of Autopay. I've never had a service interruption because of it, and I'm a 3 year veteran here. You don't have to manually add funds. It's really not necessary, and you'll realize that "Plan Expired" note is normal. Robot Happy

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/System-maintenance-important-note-for-c...

@Shazia_K  a écrit :
Update: On April 15th between 2AM- 9:30AM EST, our system was unable to process credit card payments for renewing customers who had AutoPay enabled. This means that your plan services did not renew, and your credit card was not charged. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. The issue has since been resolved; however we ask that you please sign in to Self-Serve to add funds to your account equal to your plan price minus any eligible Rewards. After doing so, your plan will automatically renew, and no other action is required.

This means that on April 15th, 2018 from 12:00 am ET to April 15th 10:00 am ET you won't be able to do the following:

Access your Self-Serve account
Activate a new account

Please excuse us for any inconvenience this may cause.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account is listed the same “Plan Expired”. For a couple of days even I have enough fun for renewal. However, the phone seem to work normally. Can the moderator look into it please.

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@MJN wrote:

My account is listed the same “Plan Expired”. For a couple of days even I have enough fun for renewal. However, the phone seem to work normally. Can the moderator look into it please.

If your plan is working, it isn't really expired. When you say a couple of days, do you just mean last night and the next morning?  The message does get displayed erroneously on every account near renewal time.

Highlighted

“Plan Expired “ has been there since renewal date August 30. I had been very patient.

Highlighted

I am currently having the same issue. Can a moderator please look into my account? Thanks.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Simon.JPG

@erminchow wrote:

I am currently having the same issue. Can a moderator please look into my account? Thanks.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@erminchowWhen is your renewal date? Do you have service? If you still have service and you are in the renewal period.. just ignore the warning.