cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question on the payment and reward

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I suspend the service at end of October, It is suppose renew around Nov 11, when I resume my service on Nov 17, I found there is no community reward showing on my account, but I got October badge, and also it shows "plan expired" , So I made a payment to top up my phone service, it is still showing expired, also other rewards not applying to the payment on Nov 17, this means I paid full price without any deductions on the payment. Anyone knows? thanks

6 REPLIES 6

@missorange wrote:

So it is kind of wasting to time and money to suspend the phone service when you have a short trip.. 

Suspending the service really doesn't do much for short intervals.  You current paid cycle continues to run until renewal.  Renewal will not take place if you suspend the service but no rewards either.  There is some savings if rewards do not cover the cost of the service. 

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You are right. When you are away for a short trip, there is no use suspending service especially if you are already earning significant rewards and risk losing them for your first renewal back upon your return.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

So it is kind of wasting to time and money to suspend the phone service when you have a short trip.. 

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi

I believe that you get the rewards on the account active for 30 days

They say explicitly every 30 days.

I suspect you will be able to get them the next cycle (not sure about community rewards though you'll may have lost that one, so that the next one will apply)

It's still worth contacting the Moderators to see if you could salvage anything

Good luck

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

I believe the rewards would be applied on your next payment date.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/rewards-faqs

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@missorangeYou would need to contact the moderators for any missing rewards. However it is my understanding you need an active account to claim the rewards?

Need Help? Let's chat.