cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

put account on hold

harsharan24
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, Can I put my account on hold for 5 weeks?

7 REPLIES 7

Well, maybe thats true, but it doesn't hurt the prospects of such 

Public Mobile gives us 90 days of grace before account is deleted.

I think this is more than needed for everyone.

I'm not saying that ppl should get everything for free, small fees for different things, that goes along way, besides, if PM offered more beyond what conventional Prepaids out there offer, that can differenciate PM from the others, and that's what ppl want, something beyond the yawn of traditional prepaids. Wish PM had Postpaid like features, but chuck out the Postpaid name and credit checks that belong in a museam  

Personally, if the client wants to keep his account, he just have to pay every month like every customers.

Do you think the bank would accept, that you stop paying your loan on your car, because you're away for two months?

Do you think your bank would accept, that you stop paying your loan on your house, because you're away for two months?

Come on guys, Public Mobile is not a charity organism !

Public should consider adding ability to idle account, even if a small fee, this does come in handy for the vacationing ppl

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@harsharan24 wrote:

Hi, Can I put my account on hold for 5 weeks?

This is a Prepaid service so when ever you don't pay you don't have service. So just don't pay for 5 weeks.  

FYI: Remember if you don't pay with in 90 days your account and number will be canceled 

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

Hello @harsharan24,

No, it is not possible. You can only suspend when you have lost your phone or SIM card.

You have 90 days to make a payment before your account is deleted and your phone number lost forever.

Just stop your payment and when you come back, logging into your self serve account and prepaid another 30 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.