cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem replacing my credit card with other one

feedo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi guys:)

i have 2 accounts with PM with one credit card registered for both.

i have been trying since two weeks to replace the credit card in one account by another card but i failed. i always get this message:

"Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information"

I contacted my bank but they don't have any idea as there is no transaction.

is there any solution for this problem? Smiley Indifferent

6 REPLIES 6

feedo

Actually you don't have to delete your old card, After you log in and go to payment you have two options (Replace and delete your card) when you select replace then your old card will be deleted and replaced with the new one.

Immy1234

I had the same problem. I had to delete the old card information before I could add the new one.

feedo

WOW! Thank you so much guys, we have such a great community here!

it was my mistake not to post my problem here two weeks ago instead of wasting my time to find a solution.

My problem now is solved Smiley Happy, i followed @Anonymous advice by leaving the apartment number blank and entering the cc address exactly as it appears in the statement.

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

Hope you can resolve this @feedo with the suggestions from @mimmo and @Anonymous Robot Very Happy

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @feedo -

Some of the things to try:

- Clear browser cache and try again

- Use your browser in Incognito / Privacy mode

- Try another browser

- Be sure to enter your CC information EXACTLY as it is shown on your statement.  Do not put any apt. info into the Apt. field.  Just include it in the address as shown on your statement.

If none of this helps, you will need to contact moderator team and ask them to update for you.  However, this should not be necessary.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Make sure the profile address and the cc address are the same.

Also leave out unit number and sometime leaving last digit of postal code.

Need Help? Let's chat.