cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

poor customer service 😠

jennaj261
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

been trying g to get help for more than 24hrs with no help. getting g very frustrated as data should have been added to my plan but it wasn't. I have to go to Tim Hortons for WiFi just to get help from @Moderator_Team and still nothing  this is so dumb. I would like to speak to a human please not a robot

27 REPLIES 27

Alain007
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

nah

Alain007

CRTC will love this story

harman1189

More than 72 hours, I'd have to agree with you now. The company should either start adding more MODs or should only accept limited customers.

Alain007

Been 3 days now, and still no answer !!!! What kind of customer service is this ??? Ma bande de moutons noirs !!!! 

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Opposite for me..had an issue with billing..sent a pm, got a response within the timeframe that it stated and issue was resolved.Was even credited a litte extra..Im sure if you figure out all the information for your account and forward it they will fix you up..

jajnetrose

i totally agree with the poor customer service as it has been 4 days now and i have still yet to recieve an email back from public mobile and still my phone isnt working. i dont remember my sign in or password or my 4 digit pin, and i havent been able to use my phone in 4 days and ive emailed them 11 times with still no success. this is the worse customer service ever.

@Alain007 wrote:

J’attends patiemment..... 

Like they say, patience is a virtue....one you must possessed to be a PM customer...believe me!

Alain007

J’attends patiemment..... 

Alain007

Oui monsieur le maire 

@Alain007, the moderator team has asked you to send your issues to them via Private message.  Have you done this?

If not, those instructions are on page 1 of this thread - please send in the information as instructed to get your issues dealt with.

@Alain007 wrote:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

If you would like assistance, we are more than willing to help you, but respect is a must.

Lets keep the comments professional please, this does not fit into the realm of acceptable nor "ethical". 

Alain007

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Alain007 wrote:

Your comment is unacceptable and unethical!!!

Oh dear.

Just so we're clear...I don't work for Public Mobile. I'm just another customer like you.

@Alain007 wrote:

That’s unacceptable!!!!

It may be inconvenient but acceptable as they point this out on the first page of their site, "We have support, it's just different"

Alain007

Héro de la ville mon Å“il haha 

Alain007

Your comment is unacceptable and unethical!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Alain007 wrote:

That’s unacceptable!!!!

What's unacceptable? Did you send them a private message?

This support system may not be right for everyone. Some people may not be comfortable with a hands-on self-serve system. Instead they need more help and available people standing by 24/7. Guess what? That costs money. What was your motivation for coming to Public Mobile? I would bet it was to save money. You get what you pay for.

Alain007

That’s unacceptable!!!!

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your issue, just send a private message ( because I can't find anyone you sent to us when I do my research ) through the following link, and provide your public mobile phone number and PIN and explain whats going on :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

@Alain007

The wait times have been about 72 + hours the last week or so.  Some people have even waited longer.  

If your issue is with account (ie. billing, etc), you will need to wait for moderator.  Otherwise, you might want to start your own thread and maybe the community can help out.  Some problems do not need help from moderators.  

Alain007

I’ve been waiting 48 hrs and no answer....... PM is pure **bleep** !!!!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jennaj261 wrote:

been trying g to get help for more than 24hrs with no help. getting g very frustrated as data should have been added to my plan but it wasn't. I have to go to Tim Hortons for WiFi just to get help from @Moderator_Team and still nothing  this is so dumb. I would like to speak to a human please not a robot

@jennaj261, Regarding 'speak to a human', Public Mobile does not have a call center.  All communication with Public Mobile staff is done via private moessaging.  Basic support is done through this community, by other helpful PM customers.  Account level support is done via private messages with moderator staff.

MJN

First you need to have enough fund in your account to change to the new plan. If you added enough fund you can choose to "change plan now" to make the change immediately.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

There are two types of changes futuredateing and immediate.  I have never heard on an immediate  plan change giving the wrong plan.

If it is urgent do an immideate plan change and ask for some good will to credit the talk and text plan  if it was recent

jennaj261

no its says no data and my plan is only basic talk and text. I changed it to the $40 plan with 4.5gb of data. I just need support to fix it 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jennaj261 if you log into selfserve does the data add-on show there? If yes then you need to set up your Apn settings. And ensure data is turned on.

Are you using an iPhone or Android? If Android what make and model?

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

There might be something wrong with your APN settings if you have data but you can't access it. See here.

Verify self-serve before contacting mods. Also the wait time is up to 48 hours

If this solves your question, please select my reply as Solution!

Need Help? Let's chat.