cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plan renewed but didn't change

aaronmartin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hello everyone,
90 days ago I joined pm community, with the 90 day pass, 1 GB data, and I noticed that the data will not be enough, so about 2 weeks ago I selected "change plan" and selected the 90 day 3 GB plan. It then said it will change automatically upon the auto renewal of my plan happening September 30. So September 30 is note here and my plan has renewed but I still have the 1 GB plan, not the 3 GB plan. Can anyone help? Do I have to wait 90 days before I can have a chance to change plan again? ? ? What happened, did I do something wrong? Thx in advance
2 REPLIES 2

JaK
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @aaronmartin;

There have been some issues lately with plans not changing when they should. No, you don't need to wait a full cycle, one of the moderators can fix that for you pretty quickly. @Shazia_K @Mary_M @Saray_O

Edit: Mary beat me to it! 🙂

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good afternoon @aaronmartin

I hope you're having a great day so far 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that your plan change did not kick in. You did nothing wrong, this is actually a small glitch in the system but rest assured that I will make it right.

Can you please private message me your phone number ?

Thank you,.

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
Need Help? Let's chat.