cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone plan has not been reinstated

upthestump
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

• my  original plan was 8gb data4 at 3G unlimited calling usa and unlimited text i want this reinstated immediately!!!  some 0ne get back to me via email thanks D.
  • current plan
  • This plan includes: -
  • - 2GB + 500MB BONUS at 3G Speed
  • - Unlimited International Text
  • - Unlimited Talk to Canada and the US

7 REPLIES 7

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@upthestump wrote:

• my  original plan was 8gb data4 at 3G unlimited calling usa and unlimited text i want this reinstated immediately!!!  some 0ne get back to me via email thanks D.
  • current plan

@upthestumpif you did not change then you should 

send a message to the @moderator_team by clicking on the following link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

@TheGx wrote:

Have you private messaged the moderator team about this yet?  Here is their link:

Moderator team are only ones that could help you with system or plan problems.

That depends on the problem which is unclear at this point. Recommending to send a pm to mod without knowing the issue, users will send a pm to mod anyways and more time from mod is taken regardless if this was actually an user error or system error. 

Sharry19
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@upthestump To make these change 

I suggest you to please send Private Message to Moderator by CLICK HERE

*** Please note: I am not a Moderator ***

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Have you private messaged the moderator team about this yet?  Here is their link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437https://produc...

Moderator team are only ones that could help you with system or plan problems.

Pizzaeh

@upthestump wrote:

• current plan

@upthestump, as @NDesai has asked, please let us know whether you changed your plan or the system did.  We need details on your situation, so we can help you figure it out  We're customers like you.

sunflowershine

@upthestump wrote:

• current plan

@upthestump You can download some free calling apps for call within North America. I use TextNow and Fongo (don't cover certain areas in Canada). They are quite good. But you need wifi or data to make call or text. No limit of minutes at all. 

Seems PM changed the plan to fit locally. You may not be able to get what you want. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@upthestump Some confusion here. DId you change your plan from 8GB to 2.5 GB one? Or are you saying that system changed it itself? 

Need Help? Let's chat.