cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone broken

kadkader
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

mon appareil est défaillant, que faire pour le changer ?

my phone is broken, how can I change it?

3 REPLIES 3

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
@kadkader, Since half of your post is in the French which I don't understand but for the English part of your phone is broken you simply buy a new phone if your original phone is under warranty then have a look into getting it repaired

Martin
Legend
Legend
If you became a customer before January 27, 2015, contact PM at 1-855-4PUBLIC. If your phone can still make calls, enter *611 for PM.

If you became a customer on or after January 27, 2015, you must contact the company by web mail. Click on Contact Us on the home page. A new page will open with Email Away on it. Click that. Another new page will open with a web form and a hyperlink called None of the above. Choose the one which is more appropriate to your situation.

Good luck!

Martin
Legend
Legend

Hello kadkader,

Most phones have a one year warranty. If your phone is less than a year one and was not subjected to any abuse, contact PM. You will be informed that an envelope will be sent to you, in which your phone is to be placed. You will not be provided with a phone while your broken phone is away. The preceding applies only if you bought the phone from PM. If it is not a PM phone, contact the seller or manufacturer directly, depending upon what your user guide says.

If you definitely need a new phone, there is Staples, Future Shop, Best Buy, Walmart and Costco.

Need Help? Let's chat.